home history open days Picnic at Marble Hill Gallery Contact
     
 

Next Open Day

Spring Open days

October 11 & 12

Picnic at Marble Hill

November 16

Directions to MH

 

MARBLE HILL WINES

Link here

 
     

Marble Hill is being rebuilt.


Marble Hill was constructed between 1878 and 1880.

It was the Governor's summer residence for seventy five years.

It was destroyed in the Black Sunday Bushfires, 2 January 1955.

It remained a ruin for fifty five years

In October 2009, it was sold to Edwin Michell and Patricia Bishop to be rebuilt to its former glory.